Ever wondered how to take beautiful portraits with a stunning background blur, or that perfectly sharp landscape photo? FocusFinder is THE tool you need! It calculates your depth of field, tells you where objects will be in focus, and even shows how different focal lengths look like.
First, FocusFinder calculates at which distances objects will be sharp for YOUR camera, and shows you how blurry they will be beyond that. It also shows the hyperfocal distance, to help you get distanced objects perfectly in focus. All this is presented in an intuitive chart, so you can focus on your shot, not your device. You enter the values quickly with the sliders, or manually, for even more precision. To see how different camera settings affect your shot, you can quickly adjust them and view the changes live!
On top, FocusFinder helps you to quickly choose lenses by simulating the focal length with your device’s camera, and it calculates the angle of view for your focal lengths. You‘ll see what effect your focal length and the camera body has on the final frame.
FocusFinder includes almost every camera, and we‘ll add your camera within 48h if it‘s missing. Just drop us a hint from inside the app!
Get FocusFinder now, and take your photography to the next level!
FocusFinder adapts to your setup:
- Add all your camera(s) from the included database and quickly choose between all of them with the quick-switch.
- Use presets for those settings you always use. Or for your prime lenses!
- Choose between different precision modes for different situations, like high-res stills or video.
- If you prefer metric or imperial units, FocusFinder let‘s you choose.
- Hyperfocal mode allows you to directly focus to the hyperfocal distance.
- Try background pictures (only on iPhone) to visualize the current distance range, or remove them for a minimalistic interface.
- Visualize different aspect ratios in the focal length simulator.
FocusFinder calculates every number you need! This includes:
- length of your depth-of-field
- near and far ends of the sharp area
- hyperfocal distance
- angle and width of your field of view (in FoV-mode)
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.