Join the battle for Europe in the exciting sequel to Frontline Commando: D-Day. Close in on the Occupation with each mission, make your way to the heart of Berlin, and lead the Allied forces to victory! History depends on you!
ENGAGE IN HISTORIC WARFARE
Experience exciting campaigns with challenging missions that will test your skills on the battlefields of Belgium, Italy, Germany, and more. Fight enemy troops, eliminate snipers, or obliterate convoys, halftracks, and tanks to forward the campaign and save Europe.
COMPLETE DANGEROUS MISSIONS
Master challenging objectives in Assault, Sharpshooter and Rocket Launcher missions to clear war-torn streets and rural villages of Axis invaders! Become a special operations solider to take down the deadliest, high-profile enemy officers and destroy valuable military targets.
POWERFUL WEAPONRY AT YOUR COMMAND
New and improved weapons are at your disposal to help lead the Allied forces to victory. Fight with your whole arsenal and utilize machine guns, sniper rifles, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and more. Choose your weapon and eliminate your targets!
STELLAR GRAPHICS AND IMPACTFUL ENVIRONMENTS
With cutting-edge graphics and precise controls, you can see and feel the action. Whatever the mission, you’re on the frontlines.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Please stop spouting off now. They made a few new caches that are buyable with war cash, do not pay attention to them anymore if you want to see if it is a good or bad game
Great game but for the all the ads .but I get it you don’t get something for nothing