Introducing you Bicycle Ride Tracker - most accurate, powerful and precise cycle computer available for your iPhone. Either you are cycling for pleasure or training as professional - Bicycle Ride Tracker is your irreplaceable assistant to healthier and longer live.
With Bicycle Ride Tracker you can easily track how much you ride, how long it was, how many calories were burned, what was the speed or elevation and finally, see that all on a map.
What we did in Bicycle Ride Tracker - is that we took user experience to the new level. Our easy to use and intuitive interface will help you to start cycling anywhere and set up everything right on the go. We thoroughly selected each and every element to show and combined them in quite simple but unique and outstanding user interface.
Bicycle Ride Tracker automatically records your time, distance, speed, elevation, calories burned and location.
Track your exact distance and speed for each and every ride using maps.
Fill in your personal weight, height, gender and age to make the stats more precise and accurate.
Tell the world about your accomplishments via Facebook, Twitter and Email by posting them to your favorite social websites.
Improve your personal results by exporting complete summaries of your rides in GPX, KML or CSV formats.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bicycle Ride Tracker offers a subscription plan that lets you record unlimited number of trips and turn off in-app advertisements
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Data connection is required to see map.
Make sure that you have location services enabled for the application. To enable - Settings> General> Location Services