Access all of your Great Eastern investment and insurance policies on the go via the Great Eastern Singapore mobile app.
Get answers to life's big questions and manage your Great Eastern wealth and protection policies through the
- View details of your Great Eastern policies round the clock.
- Get an aggregated view of the value of all your Great Eastern policies.
- Submit fund switch, fund withdrawal and premium apportionment service requests in-app for faster, hassle-free transactions.
- Update your mobile number, email address and mailing address using MyInfo and SingPass.
- Check on status updates for ongoing requests and transactions.
- Sign in using GreatID, a secure and convenient way to access all Great Eastern digital products.
- Use biometric authentication to sign in for a seamless experience.
Horrible, so after i enable the face recognition and the next time i tried to log in it says that i’ve to log out and log in by typing my GE id and PW again, after i done so, it says failed login attempt. and there’s an email send to my email saying too many failed attempts log in and i have to reset my pw. so after i reset the same thing happen again and again until i just wanna delete this app and not gonna use it anymore.
Most of the time unable to login despite with Face ID or password.
Your advisor asked me to download and install. This app does not work (the pages doesn’t load) after I sign in with face recognition. After trying for a week, I have uninstalled the app. Disappointing user experience. Wake up lah, GE.
I have used face ID to login. But after scanning, it keeps blinking at the login page. Then I received an email saying there are multiple failed login attenpts, and that I am required to reset my password in order to retrieve my account. And so I did. However, the same issue occurred again afterwards. So what's the point of me changing my password? And what's the point of this app?
Unable to login after verifying thumbprints, stuck at loading page. And perhaps a back button for IOS users? Please rectify the login issue!