All the authority of the most trusted brand in medical content, formatted for rapid access
Derived from most clinically salient content featured in Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 20th Edition, this full color, portable guide covers all diseases and conditions commonly seen in general medical practice. This edition has been updated to reflect the latest clinical developments in medicine.
Formatted for quick access and employing an effective blend of concise text, bulleted key points, decision trees, and
summary tables, the Manual allows for ease of navigation at the point of care. Chapters employ a standard repeating
template for rapid use and include:
• Etiology and Epidemiology
• Clinically Relevant Pathophysiology
• Signs and Symptoms
• Differential Diagnosis
• Physical and Laboratory Findings
• Practice Guidelines, and more
• Market: Medical students—2-4th year (20,000/yr); IM, FP, and Anesthesia residents (38,000); IM and FP Clinicians (120,000); Pharmacists (50,000); Nurse Practitioners (20,000); and NP and PA students (40,000)
• Updated with important new clinical developments covered in Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 20th Edition
• Concise coverage of mechanisms, enhanced coverage of point-of-care medicine
• Editors are a veritable who’s who of the most highly regarded clinicians in the world
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Harrison's Manual of Medicine 20th Edition by McGraw-Hill
• J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD (Philadelphia, PA)
• Anthony Fauci, MD (Bethesda, MD)
• Dennis Kasper, MD (Boston, MA)
• Stephen Hauser, MD (San Francisco, CA)
• Dan Longo, MD (Boston, MA)
• Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD (Boston, MA)
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer