HTTPBot is a powerful HTTP & REST client that allows you to make requests and inspect responses on the go.
With HTTPBot, you can
- Make requests and view responses from anywhere.
- Debug API issues even while away from your terminal.
- Collaborate with your team by importing & exporting Postman collections, and by syncing with the Postman API.
- Powerful request editor provides a GUI for easily editing requests.
- Auto-formatted responses according to content-type, optimised for mobile.
- View detailed metrics for requests and responses, including size, duration, SSL and more.
- Native support for GraphQL requests - edit queries and variables directly, without having to go through the post body.
- Import & export collections from/to any document storage provider, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Supports authentication using Basic, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0. Securely store auth credentials for frequent use.
- Save frequently-used variables in environments
- Filter & query responses using XPath & JSONPath
- Support for Postman collections & environments, including sync with Postman accounts on the cloud
HTTPBot is available to download for free. However, certain features require the purchase of the HTTPBot Pro Unlock within the app. We offer both a yearly subscription with a 14-day fully functional trial period, as well as a one-time purchase for a lifetime upgrade. All plans unlock the app on all platforms where it is supported.
Duration & price of each subscription is displayed in the app when upgrading to Pro. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is cancelled atleast 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.