Reliable and easy to use pedometer with GPS route mapping. iSteps GPS Pedometer keeps track of your daily steps and calories burned. The app also maps and stores all your walks for later view.
• Runs in the background allowing you to lock your phone or use other apps while walking
• Finds and shows your position and route on a map
• Maps and stores all your walks for later view
• Keeps track of number of steps, calories burned, distance walked and walking speed
• Choose “Daily Totals Tracking” to record all your steps during the day
iSteps GPS Pedometer is a fun way to help you promote your physical activity. For long-term health it is recommended that we take approx. 10,000 steps a day. For successful weight loss, daily steps should amount to 12,000-15,000.
To get started using iSteps, set up your personal profile by entering your height in cm or inches, your weight in lbs or kg, and choose how you want your results displayed, either in kcal or kJ and distance in miles or km. Then press the START button and you are ready to GO!
We recommend that you wear your iPhone or iPod touch by your waist or in your pocket, but you may need to experiment a bit to find the best location for optimal accuracy.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. With the option to turn off “Daily Totals Tracking”, you can save battery when needed.
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.