The Best way to train jump rope workouts offline in your pocket!
You are looking for a fun way to get fit using jump ropes?
Then Jump Rope App will give you access to quick and effective workouts that fit your busy schedule. Experience a fun new way to get a full-body workout, anywhere. If you're looking to push your calorie burning, you should start skipping with our jump rope app.
Jumping rope burns more than 10 calories a minute while strengthening your legs, butt, shoulders, and arms. And it doesn't take long to reap great rewards. You can burn more than 200 calories in two 10-minute sessions each day, 1000 calories a week.
Jumping rope is also a great way to fit in an effective cardio session when you're on the go—just toss your jump rope in your carry-on! You'll probably feel completely energized after jumping rope too.
Try adding our workout routines to your existing strength plan, or do it alone as a cardio workout. Add a jump rope to high-intensity interval training (HIIT). One of the best methods to get in a fast, efficient workout is to use jump rope for your HIIT routine. And while running is a popular choice when it comes to HIIT workouts, there are several reasons to pick up a jump rope instead.
Then what are you waiting for?
- Big library of 5 - 30 minutes jump rope workouts, anytime, anywhere in your pocket. Totally working offline.
- Build-in workout will guide you to get you lean, strong and fit.
- Screen for checking your workout details before starting a workout with a muscle group.
- Big library exercises with a muscle group demonstration
- Activity tracking makes it easy to follow your workout completion, progress, and total calories burned.
- Heavy rope jump rope workouts
- Customizable build-in interval timer you can manage your high-intensity interval workouts.
- Learn new things with the article section.
- Tutorial for beginners to start jumping
Is the Jump Rope app available in multiple languages?
No, currently it’s only available in English. But we are working hard on it to make it available in multiple languages.
What do I get as a lite (free version of the app) user?
As a lite user, you still get all (20+) the old workouts and some of the new ones too. And every other thing is open and not limited to lite users!
Do I need any other equipment to do these workouts?
No. All you need is your jump ropes, this app, and enough space to jump no gym required. But for some CrossFit style workouts, you will need kettlebells and barbells which are optional.
What do the workouts look like?
Jump Rope App workouts are built around different combinations of jump rope and bodyweight exercises to help you burn calories, build strength, and improve endurance. Workouts range from 5 to 30 minutes.
Join the Jump Rope Community: