Enjoy quality journalism and engaging content on the Mail Print Edition app, bringing you the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday delivered in a ‘newspaper format’ direct to your iPad and iPhone.
With a wide range of news stories to explore and a team of award-winning journalists, The Mail will help you stay informed seven days a week, with the latest newspaper automatically delivered to your iPad or iPhone.
The Mail app offers a wide variety of fantastic features, including:
• Full access to editions of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday newspaper – at less than half the price of the printed version!
• Our weekend magazines You and Weekend, featuring columns by Monty Don, Liz Jones and Piers Morgan. The perfect finish to your week!
• A huge selection of interactive puzzles including Sudokus, Crosswords, and play-for-prizes competitions.
• In-depth coverage of all the sports news, with live scores, results, fixtures and stats.
• The latest news, opinion and reports on the royal family.
• Celebrity interviews, fashion tips, recipes and daily TV listings.
• Our audio library, letting you sit back and relax while listening to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks.
• Stunning videos, galleries and 360 degree images showing the world from every angle.
Whether on the go or offline, experience a new way of reading your favourite content with The Mail app. Get started with our free monthly trial and read, watch, listen and play anytime, anywhere.
The app is free to download, but to enjoy the full experience with all of our amazing features, you must subscribe. A Mail Digital Edition subscription costs just £12.99 a month - that’s less than half the price of the printed newspaper!
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it’s available by 4am GMT. To get this feature, agree to
receiving ‘notifications’ when prompted during the subscription processes or turn them on from the Settings on your
Press SETTINGS and in the menu column on the left scroll down until you see The Mail app to access the settings for the app.