Opening Hours UX is a neat utility that offers you a unique way to check which of your favorite stores are open now.
Just add your stores and their opening times and you are ready to go.
In the intuitive calendar view, you can see at a glance which stores are open. Pinch to zoom to see more detail. Tap an entry for more information. Use the category filter to show only stores of a specific kind. Or only show your favorite stores, or only those that are open.
The opening times can be added or changed with a few clicks. You have the full freedom to define multiple opening times. If multiple days share the same opening times, such as Monday-Friday, just tap the days to quickly copy the times.
You can freely define categories for your stores. Custom colors can be used which can be a great aid for you to make the correct association quickly.
- See all opening times at a glance.
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad.
- iOS 9 multitasking support on iPad: Slide Over and Split View.
- Keep devices in sync using iCloud.
- Unique graphical view, supports pan and zoom.
- Closed stores are shown in gray, or they may be hidden.
- Automatically scrolls to the current time when the app is launched.
- Go back to the current time at the press of a button.
- See tomorrow by swiping to the next day.
- Filter the list by store category.
- Option to show only favorite stores.
- Straightforward interface to enter the opening and closing times.
- Simple to use the same times for multiple days.
- Support for multiple opening times per store and per day.
- Closing times may be past midnight. Example: "9 p.m. to 5 a.m".
- Stores may be open 24 hours, e.g. 12 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Customizable store colors.
- Define your own store categories.
- A store may have multiple categories.
- Weeks may start on Sunday or Monday.
- Backup & restore through e-mail.
- Time zone support (optional).