Featured for more than 250 days! Otsimo is a certified and awarded educational game application developed for individuals diagnosed with learning disorders, attention deficit, autism, down syndrome, aspergers, and other special needs.
Created under the guidance of parents, psychologists and special education teachers; assistive games in Otsimo teach fundamental education and concepts about core skills such as:
- Vocabulary and words,
- Vehicles and more.
Otsimo Special Education enables the individuals to engage their motor and cognitive skills through assistive matching, drawing, choosing, ordering and sound games.
For individuals or children who struggle with speech and language, Otsimo includes free AAC (Alternative and Augmentative Communication). It is a common practice that is used in speech therapy and special education schools. AAC allows the individual to communicate their thoughts and emotions to their friends and family.
Otsimo games are developed according to the Applied Behavior Analysis - ABA therapy which is the most widely known and trusted early intensive behavioral therapy technique for helping individuals who have learning disorders and attention deficit problems.
Otsimo Special Education gives you plenty of reasons to try the games out:
- A learning path feature, that is ideal for children learning new skills. The app provides a path of exercises
depending on the level of progress.
- Homeschool category that gives you all the exercises ideal for early education at the comfort of your home.
- Game and difficulty settings are completely customizable depending on performance levels.
- Otsimo Special Education follows a strict no-ads policy preventing any kind of intrusion and unwanted disturbance.
- Parents can have access to detailed report cards that give insight into performance and progress rates.
Can be used by individuals having Autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome, asperger’s, ADHD, cerebral palsy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, motor neuron disease (MND), speech impediments, and aphasia.
Otsimo is free to use, but you can access more educational games and features by upgrading to premium.
Otsimo Premium offers you:
- Access to all 100+ educational games
- 2 new games every month
- Personalized special education
- In-depth insights to track the progress
- Daily and weekly report cards about the played games
- Cross-platform support up-to 3 devices
For Otsimo Premium, we offer the following subscriptions:
1 month from $20.99
1 year with discount from $9.99/month
1 year from $13.75/monthly
LifeTime from $299.99
Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence. We guarantee that the conversion will be made automatically.
If you upgrade to Otsimo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.