Download the most accurate EV and Tesla charging station map.
Find EV charging stations, leave reviews, and connect with other plug-in vehicle owners. It’s the most accurate and complete public EV charging map worldwide, with stations from every major network in North America, Europe, and throughout much of the globe.
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Users contribute station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible.
Over 400,000 electric car charging stations across major networks including:
- Tesla Destination
- Circuit Electrique
- Sun Country
- GE WattStation
- EV Connect
- Electrify America
- Enel Drive
- BC Hydro EV
Filter the EV map by plug type including: Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast Chargers like Tesla Superchargers, CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS.
This is a must have app for electric vehicle drivers who want to find charging stations for their Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volt, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Tesla Model X, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500e, Ford Fusion Energi, Volkswagen e-Golf, Prius Plug-in, Kia Soul EV and all other electric vehicles on the market.
Electric Vehicle Drivers love PlugShare:
- Engadget: "a complete database of public charging stations across the US."
- CleanTechnica: "makes trip planning easier and more effective."
- Green Car Reports: "tips from actual users of the individual sites [!is!] one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare lets EV drivers...
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV (or EVs if you have multiple electric vehicles)
- Use PlugShare with Apple CarPlay to browse nearby charging locations, bookmarked locations, and trips you've planned from the built-in display of CarPlay compatible vehicles.
- Locate Tesla Superchargers, DC Fast Chargers and other chargers matching amenity selections.
- See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Links to your favorite navigation app to quickly get you to the stations you're looking for.
- Set up easy-to-use smart filters that let you see only the stations you really care about. Like the ones that are compatible with your EV. Or stations from your favorite network. Or specific station types (like fast chargers or level 2 stations). Or stations by power level in North America.
- Check ahead to see if the station you want is open for use (where available).
- Pay for charging right in the app with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations).
- Turn on notifications that alert you when a new charging station is installed nearby.
- Find all the stations along a road trip route with a built-in ev trip planner.
- Monitor Pay with PlugShare charging session from within the app.
- New features added all the time.