Hi! I’m OmaPosti. I’ll keep your parcels, invoices and letters in one place.
Track your parcels
You can automatically track the movements of your parcel. I’ll even let you know once it’s ready for pickup. You can decide when and where to pick it up. Sending and paying for parcels through me can save you up to €5.
You can also track parcels delivered by other delivery companies, such as Matkahuolto, UPS, DHL, FedEx and PostNord.
Receive mail wherever you are
You’ll get access to your parcels, invoices and letters through your OmaPosti application. Want your letters and invoices archived free of charge? Say no more. I use an SSL connection, which makes me just as secure as an online bank.
Worried about due dates? Don’t be.
I’ll remind you when your invoices are due. You can pay your invoices directly through me. I accept all common payment cards. If you’re an OP customer, you can also pay invoices using the Pivo application.
Log in to OmaPosti with your Posti username.
OmaPosti – Posti always at hand!
Let me tell you a bit more.
I’ll also track parcels other than Posti’s parcels. You can use parcel tracking online or in the app. I’ll show tracking data that doesn’t require you to log in to the delivery company’s system. And, if necessary, I’ll even find each delivery company’s contact information for you.
Track your parcels:
1. Select “Add an item or invoice”
2. Enter the item ID or scan it from the receipt. I may ask for the delivery company (e.g. DHL) because some companies’ item IDs are similar.
3. I’ll show you the movements of your parcel. Please refer to the delivery companies' services for information that requires authentication, such as other pickup codes.
I’ll show you the parcels of these delivery companies:
• DB Schenker
• Deutsche Post DHL
• DHL Express
• DHL Parcel NL
• Posten Norge / Bring
• PostNord Denmark
• PostNord Logistics
• PostNord Sweden
Pay your invoices directly through me!
• You can pay the invoices sent to OmaPosti using your payment card. You don’t have to copy the invoice details to
your online bank – you can pay your invoices directly through me.
• The payment will be debited from your account straight away. The payee will receive the payment in 2–3 business days.
Paying invoices with a bank card:
1. Open the invoice.
2. Click “Pay now”. The due date of the invoice doesn’t matter.
3. That’s it, payment confirmed!