Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
This pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds. Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception through the toddler years
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Personalized Baby Registry checklist - find out everything you need
• Best baby products recommended by Moms like you
• A go-to-guide for the most important tests & screenings to ensure the health of mom and baby
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have baby gear, and more!
All the content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date and continuously reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It is in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on What to Expect are consistently monitored and come from highly respected expert organizations, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from peer-reviewed medical journals. You can see the sources we use in the “view sources” field at the bottom of every health article, along with the last reviewed date at the top. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 5th edition, and What to Expect Before You’re Expecting, 2nd edition, have been medically reviewed by Charles J. Lockwood, M.D., Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health, and Dean of the University of South Florida’s Morsani College of Medicine. What to Expect the First Year, 3rd edition, has been medically reviewed by Mark D. Widome, M.D., M.P.H., Professor of Pediatrics at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital.
For more information about What to Expect's medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help you have
a happy healthy pregnancy and a happy healthy baby! Let’s connect: