pwSafe 2 offers Dark Mode, Touch ID, Face ID, Safari and apps autofill, iPhone landscape mode, adaptive text, a new design and much more on top of pwSafe 1.
Easy, secure and full featured password management across devices and computers. pwSafe uses iCloud or Dropbox to keep your password databases backed-up and synced between your iOS devices and computers. It is compatible with open source Password Safe. No in-app purchases are needed for unlimited usage, including iCloud sync (see below).
Now available for the Mac with iCloud Sync - https://app77.com/getPwSafeMac
This application is not related to any application developed and/or marketed by PSafe Tecnologia S/A, including PSafe Total.
== What people are saying about pwSafe:
***** "Brilliant! - Passwords in sync at last!" -- Daddio1946 from Australia
***** "Great integration and support - PasswordSafe is great and this app makes it even better! Easy to setup and use. Their support for big fixes is great and the turn around time is short." -- Joeartz from the USA
***** "Very good, better than it's rivals, does what it's supposed to do AND the copy-feature is EX-CELLENT!" -- WaiWera from New Zealand
***** "I highly recommend this app for anyone who has a large number of usernames or hard-to-remember passwords." -- razor11401 from Canada
***** "Excellent tool for multiplatform password storage - Excellent tool that enhances my online security by creating complex and long passwords without the inconvenience of retyping them time and time again." -- AmberTiara from Neaderland
== List of features:
- TouchID unlocks
- Safari and apps autofill (extension)
- Smart Pasteboard: tilt your device face down to switch between username and password when using other apps
- Can open safes from any cloud service with an iOS 8 Storage Provider Extension
- Print a hardcopy of your data
- New iPad with Retina display & iPhone 5 support
- iCloud sync, realtime and bi-directional
- Dropbox sync**, fully automatic and bi-directional
- Password generation
- Master password
- Universal binary - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch optimized
- Compatible with the famous open source Password Safe desktop app
- Search all fields
- Organize entries in groups
- Single tap password copy to clipboard
- Single tap password copy to clipboard and open website
- Clear password from clipboard after one minute
- Multiple fields (title, username, password, URL, email and notes)
- Full unicode support
- iTunes file sharing
- Receives safes as e-mail attachments (please name your safes with a .psafe3 extension)
- Opens safes from Dropbox (free without sync, paid otherwise)
- Export to PDF (encrypted, of course)
- Password history (per safe and per entry settings)
- Named password policies
- Fully compatible with Password Safe version 3.31 file format
- Multiple safes
- Unlimited passwords
- Unlimited password groups
** Syncing via Dropbox is an In-App purchase.
Instead of trusting on a single developer security knowledge, pwSafe borrows all its encryption code directly from the famous Password Safe open source password manager (http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/).
Password Safe has been originally created by security guru Bruce Schneier and nowadays is maintained by Rony Shapiro. Since it has been around as an open source project for more than a decade now, it has been extensively reviewed by many experts.
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.