QR Code Scanner is an easy-to-use QR code reader that can decode a wide range of barcodes, UPC, code 128, code 39, PDF 417 and QR code. When users scan QR Code with this app, the data will be saved in the device for future reference.
- Create and customize QR codes:
√Generate QR code for web link and perform a web search.
√Generate QR code for text, email and SMS.
√Generate QR code for contact card to add contacts.
√Create QR code for phone number and make a phone call.
√Create QR Code for map location to navigate.
√Create QR Code for calendar to add events directly to the calendar.
√Customize QR codes with different color.
- Lightning-fast QR code scanner:
√Support all barcode formats.
√Scan and read barcodes from images.
√Access content linked to QR codes.
√Scan product barcode and view detailed information instantly.
√Compare prices of various products at leading online retailer sites.
√Support using flashlight.
- Save or share scanned code:
√Organize and access QR code scan history.
√Share the scanned codes by email, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Viber, WhatsApp or save to iPhone.
√Export a list of all scanned codes through Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
How to use it?
It automatically detects code type and scans QR codes. Simply point your camera at the QR Code and click on the link that pops up. You can create your own QR codes and share them via email, WhatsApp, or Facebook.
- You can subscribe for pro account with unlimited scans, products info and no ads
- Subscription options are: 3.99/week with 3-day trial, 39.99/year with 3-day trial
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month", "one quarter", "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable