Fast. Simple. Predictive high-resolution weather radar. Severe weather warnings. Storm tracks and future projections. Satellite cloud animation. Use Radar HD to see what weather is coming your way!
Radar HD provides high-resolution predictive weather radar (future radar). Radar map shows areas of current precipitation. A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity. Precipitation type is indicated by the color. Green color indicates lesser precipitation while the yellow color code indicates intense precipitations. The color code red is indicative of the most intense precipitations. Blue color indicates snow.
Using the data from Storm Prediction Center and Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System (SPC & GDAC) Radar HD provides information about tropical storms and hurricanes for locations worldwide, areas affected by storms and severe weather, coordinates and wind speed, storm tracks & path projections.
Satellite images provide an excellent view on the clouds in the sky and an indication of the weather over the United
states, Europe, Japan, Australia and Indonesia.
Satellite images come from satellites which remain above a fixed point on the Earth (i.e. they are “geostationary”). Lighter areas of cloud show where the cloud tops are cooler and therefore where weather features like fronts and shower clouds are.
The app also allows you to check the weather on your favorite places on maps. Interactive map includes live international weather conditions, local weather and time, ten-day forecasts and sunrise/sunset times for multiple places. You can add placemarks on the map to represent your favorite places or the places you’d like to visit. At a glance you can see the time and weather for all of your favorites.
* [NEW] Predictive weather radar
* [NEW] Simulated radar prediction for the next 60 minutes using five-minute intervals
* The real time radar images provided by NEXRAD an accurate view of the weather situation in the U.S.
* Storm / hurricane / typhoon tracker and projected paths (International and Global)
* All severe weather alerts on interactive map, 126 weather alert types (U.S.)
* High resolution weather radar. Stunning and sharp images. (U.S.)
* Animated satellite images of cloud cover (U.S., E.U., Japan, Australia)
* Current weather conditions directly on the map. 130,000 locations worldwide.
* Current weather details and ten-day forecast in pop-up window.
* three different layers to get the weather: ground stations, radar and satellite.
* zoom in and out, drag and scroll
* play, pause animations at any zoom level
* displays current position on the map
* saves and restores your last position
* adjustable radar image quality for Wi-Fi and cellular connections
* multiple map styles - terrain, satellite or standard
* Requires any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 8 and higher
* Retina HD display support
* Snow/Ice/Rain Radar
* NEXRAD, N0R, base reflectivity, filtered data
* Satellite data comes from GOES 13, GOES 15. Covers all territory of the U.S. and Hawaii.
|Radar HD - Future Weather Radar and Severe Alerts|
|Weather Watch PRO - Complications & Forecasts|
|Tides PRO - High and Low Tide Times Tables & Tidal Charts|
|Japan weather bundle - radar, local and global weather forecast and storm tracks|
|Weather Plus bundle: local and global weather forecast, storm tracks and climate data|
|Weather 365 Pro - Long range weather forecast and sea surface temperature|
|Weather 365 days - Vacation trip and wedding travel time planner|
|NOAA weather bundle: Hi-Def radar, 10-day weather forecast and marine weather|
|날씨 & 시계 위젯·일기예보·아름다운날씨 시계 위젯|
|Rain radar and storm tracker for Japan|
|Weather Forecast and Wind Map|
|Buoy Finder NOAA|
|Weather Alert Map Europe|
|Cyclone - storm tracks, satellite weather radar|
|Weather Alert Map USA|
|Weather Travel Map|
|Radar MAX: NOAA Weather radar|
|World Weather Map|
|eWeather HD: 날씨 예보•대기질•지진•물때표|