[New Version1.13] Add the feature to save a capture image when the home button is pressed during monitoring.
[ New Version1.11 ] Fixed issue in the iOS7 or earlier iOS version.
[ New Version1.10 ] Fixed issues in the latest iOS version (iOS9)
[ New Version1.01 ] "EVERNOTE" can be selected the preservation of the photo/movie.
Set up your friends or family!
Only you have to do is to let your friend use your iPhone that has been set to the supervision mode.
When your friend unlock your iPhone, it shoots a photo or movie.
Let's find out what amazed faces are captured.
Activate the supervision mode before you leave your iPhone on the table.
You may want to give a little punishment if someone fiddles with your iPhone.
You can set it to display a message or a countdown timer before shooting.
It's up to you whether you shoot right away or give the person a kind notice (or a harsh warning).
Any images to be used as backgrounds during the supervision mode can be selected from your Camera Roll album.
You can use the Home screen shot or your favorite photo.
You can register more than one images and switch them according to your purpose.
Before activating the supervision mode, please make various settings such as the shoot timing.
[ Setting items ]
You can set a 4 digit passcode to gain access to photos/movies saved in the application
- Camera (Shooting mode)
Photo/Movie (Recording time: 1 to 5 seconds)
- Shoot timing (Timing for shooting)
Single tap/Flick/When unlocking the iPhone/When a valid or invalid passcode is entered
* "IPhone Unlock" When turned on, then shoot you double-click the Home button while starting the task bar.
- Shooting message (Message to be displayed before shooting)
No message/Countdown/Customized text message
(Number of seconds to display the countdown/text message: 1 to 5)
- Save photo (Where to save the photo/movie)
In the application/In the iPhone Camera Roll album/EVERNOTE
* It is possible to upload as a still the photo when the movie is uploaded to "EVERNOTE" and to select it.
- Sounds (Notification by vibration)
You can operate the warning sound and the vibration function while taking a picture.
* This setting is not available for iPod touch as it has no vibration function.
* Precautions to use the application: Users are requested to comply with the laws and public regulations of the country or region where this application is used. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for troubles and lawsuits resulting from the use of this application.
* Should you have any inconvenience or questions, please contact us at the address below.