Singa is the best karaoke-style singing app on the planet. With free access to over 25,000 high quality songs and hundreds of curated singlists, you can sing your favorite tunes anytime, anywhere.
Singa's forever-growing music library spans from the biggest pop hits to rock classics and everything in between. You can enjoy singing by yourself, organize your own karaoke party with friends or find the nearest Singa karaoke venue and hit the stage!
- 25,000 high quality songs with karaoke-style lyrics
- New hits and old classics across all popular genres
- Hundreds of curated singlists for every mood and occasion
- Save the best songs and singlists to your profile and sing them again anytime
- Adjust pitch to a level that suits your voice perfectly
- Analyze your performance based on timing, sustain and pitch and find out who's the best singer
- Share your favorite songs and singlists easily with your friends in social media
- Find and follow your friends and meet incredible singers from all over the world.
Join the Singa family and keep on singing!
SINGA HAS HITS FROM ALL THE TOP ARTISTS
** Justin Bieber
** Bruno Mars
** One Direction
** Taylor Swift
** Miley Cyrus
** Justin Timberlake
** Katy Perry
** Sam Smith
** Iron Maiden
** Whitney Houston
** Johnny Cash
** Christina Aguilera
... and many more!
Singa is the easiest and most enjoyable service for singing, accessible for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
SINGA PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Singa Premium is auto-renewable monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.