Sky Go is free for Sky customers and opens up new ways to watch TV with easy to use features. Matched to your Sky subscription, you can catch up on On Demand titles or download content to watch when you’re offline.
• Watch 34 channels live depending on your subscription
• ‘Download To Go’ allows you to download up to 25 titles at a time to your device to watch when you’re off line depending on your subscription
• Bookmark up to 50 shows with ‘My Watchlist’
• Hundreds of catch up titles from more than 30 channels, depending on your subscription
• Over 80 seasons of ‘Box Set’ shows, depending on your subscription
• Featured recommendations from Sky
• A handy seven-day programme guide
• Remote Record your favourite programmes to your My Sky planner at home
• Set programme reminders to your device
• Keep content family friendly with parental control settings
• Free for all customers with a Sky box in their home and with at least the Sky Starter package
• Available wherever you have an internet connection in New Zealand
The Sky Go App is supported on iOS Phones and Tablets. You can register to watch Sky Go on five devices per SKY account and you can watch on one device at a time.
For more information visit the Sky Go website www.skygo.co.nz/support
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.
Glitches and bugs throughout movie or episodes, A 2hr movie turns into 3hrs, cheaper to pay Netflix, not sure why we paying so much and not getting a good service. Please improve the problems.
Please add a chrome cast option...
The app hates working correctly and always has a “technical issue”. What is the technical issue? You can start a programme and literally after 10 seconds there is a problem and then no more programme. The last update for this app was 9 months ago according to the App Store. Surely you don’t believe that last update improved the app and its running awesome? I think you guys might be looking through rose tinted glasses as this app.
When it plays it’s pretty good... but half the time get a technical error when you push watch. Suffered this error every day for the past two weeks which is really frustrating! Trying to play by AppleTV is very hit and miss also. Come on Sky... you really really need to sort this out!
Awful app. Crashes consistently. Sky is fast becoming outdated even when trying to keep up.