Upgrade your smart home life!
Be smarter and wiser with the brand new ThinQ
■ Build the kind of connected home you always wanted with ThinQ
The first thing to do on the all new ThinQ is to set up your home. Start by giving your home a name and choosing a wallpaper. Invite members so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Place appliances where you want
What’s a house with no rooms? Arrange your electronic appliances just the way you want in your rooms, living room, etc., and control them conveniently.
■ Pick and choose the alerts you want
The Notification board now shows product and service related alerts on separate screens, so you can choose which alerts to receive.
■ Frequently used features are now more secure
Security improvements have been made to features such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc. Try them out now.
- The ThinQ app supports iOS 11.0 and higher. Smartphones using iOS 10.3 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for the ThinQ app to provide service. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Optional Permissions
- Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the LG Service Center after smart diagnosing devices
- Location: To obtain the device connecting Wi-Fi info when adding devices and search for weather info, current location, etc.
- Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
- Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
- Camera: To scan QR codes
- Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature
계속 제3자 동의에 체크했는데도 체크하라고 합니다 본인인증자체에서 다음단계로 넘어가질 않아요 수정해주세요
엘지같은 큰회사에서 어플 정말 엉망으로 만들고실망입니다 인증을 다른 어플 깔아야 쓸수 있고 아래 글보니 이미 누가 쓰셨는데 아직도 해결못하고 진짜 짜증나네요