Aim and Shoot! Kill the bad guys and accomplish missions to become the master hitman. Just turn your device to aim and TAP TO SHOOT and kill. Download now!
● EASY CONTROLS: tap to shoot
● 3D graphics
● Multiple TARGETS and scenarios!
● Improve your skills and accomplish EXTREME MISSIONS
● Mini sniper puzzles
● 13 chapters, TONS OF LEVELS for you to enjoy
● Enjoy hours of fun for FREE
But don't miss a single shot… or you will end up losing your job!
Download now and don't miss amazing FREE updates.
● What our players are saying
- This is a great game. Easy to play and an easy way to kill some time in between appointments. A must have. I spend hours playing this game. Simplistic but addicting! Love it
- Very good game, but completely addicting. Finish whatever you have to before even starting.
- The game is really fun. It's got all awesome graphics. It is definitely the best. I have never played such an awesome game. Whoever doesn't like this game has a problem.
- That's right one of the best games I have ever played so if you are looking for a good time by just sitting around this is the app for you!
- I just downloaded it and it's so fun and addictive I recommend this to people who like games on mobile devices.
Sniper shooter VIP subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited multiplayer matches
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Sniper shooter VIP subscription
- Subscription price : Weekly $7.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
i personally think the invader missions are the worst part of this game, honestly. in a game about accuracy, an automatic gun is the “finale” weapon? the achievements for those missions are also so painful, and the spread on the weapon is atrocious. Multiplayer could be improved too. i think something like pixel gun 3d could be used as reference. you know the Gamma mission? when gamma went rogue and you had to find him before he kills you? i think something like that would work better, and you have a different spot each respawn. as it stands now multiplayer isnt that fun because there isnt much variety in games. thanks for reading my review. cheers.
Super clean and crispy game
This game is too hard to control, and that’s five stars minus one star which equals four stars and the next sing is that you have to re-learn to like after like 10 to 5 shots you need to reload for like three seconds I’d say that’s four stars minus one star that and is three stars the next thing, is that I need to get a shorter name it’s like it’s like 16 letters you know so get a shorter name and that's three stars minus one star and that is two stars oh ur really lacking and last but not least the Torrey is not realistic no ears all black and all that’s other stuff and we’ll that’s two stars minus one star sadly I gotta rate it a one star
It’s challenging for a mobile game and it’s satisfying to pull off a clean headshot