Take your options trading to the next level. Calculate your expected profit and theoretical prices on any option contract with your own trade price and full control over implied volatility.
Find and edit option contracts with StockOrbit's options profit calculator to gain a visual understanding of your trades. StockOrbit provides you with the likely profit/loss of your trade and how your trade is affected by different stock prices, implied volatility, and time decay.
Research any stock to make educated trades with upcoming earnings and income statement breakdowns!! Let StockOrbit simulate volatility crush due to earnings!!
Follow your performance with portfolio tracking in your profile, with having the history of your trades at your fingertips!
- Delayed option data with bid prices and implied volatility that is editable by you
- Equity prices for during the day, pre-market and post-market.
- Simulation provides both a graph and table style visualization
- Select past and future dates
- Provide multiple custom watchlists for your favorite tickers
- Add contracts to your personalized profile
- View how the Greeks change with different dates and prices
- View the options break down for different scenarios
- Research upcoming earnings to plan your trade
- Read a company's earnings report and income statements
Predict what your contract will be the next day for earnings, news, or any other event!
StockOrbit does NOT provide the user functionality for trading and is not an ADVICE application. StockOrbit provides the end-user with information regarding options in the market. The end-user can use this information in their trading strategy.
StockOrbit tries to simulate to the best of its ability how options contracts are priced. However, StockOrbit can't simulate the price 100% due to market conditions. Please use this information accordingly.
StockOrbit Subscription includes:
- Adding more than one contract to your profile
- Create more than 2 custom watchlists
- Seeing breakevens and chance of profit %'s
- Having the ability to simulate past dates
- Viewing expected moves
- Help support the continued development of StockOrbit
Submit bugs and improvement suggestions to email@example.com.
Follow @stockorbit on Twitter for live updates.