Custom your clothes and T-Shirt. Including the style of Men and Women!
Add photos, text and more to create your own stunning custom T-Shirt.
- Drag and drop photos & images directly onto your shirt.
- Upload your designs to cloud storage. Save your design as draft.
- Powerful photo editor to enhance your photos.
- Bring your shirt to life with unique image effects.
- Customize your text with a range of fonts and colours.
- 300 cool templates to choose from.
- A wide selection of shirt colours available.
VIP designer subscription
- You can subscribe for cloud storage to backup your designs and the new monthly updates (every month, new t-shirt templates will be available for download). You can save your designs as draft and edit them across devices.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use all available premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.