Quick and convenient shopping is now at your fingertips with the Tesco Groceries app. Easily browse more than
50,000 great quality products and choose a Home Delivery or Click+Collect slot that suits you.
Reasons to shop
• Make changes to your order anytime, anywhere: change your slot, add and remove items until 11.45pm the evening before it’s due. Remember to opt in to push notifications and we’ll send you a helpful reminder.
• Fully accessible with VoiceOver functionality and support for larger font sizes
• No endless password entering – stay signed in for 30 days with the option of using Touch ID and face recognition
• Enjoy our newly designed app with regular updates and improvements based on your feedback
• We’ve saved your favourites, usual purchases and previous orders to make shopping even quicker
• Use our handy barcode scanner to easily restock your cupboards
• Never miss out on any great deals with our special offers right on the homepage
• Collect Clubcard points to spend on days out, travel or even your next shop
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.
Great staff on the click and collect always work so well
Yes I’ve had the app for ages😊But had no reason to shop with it I used to have a look what you had then went and did my shopping... But when the coronavirus came around February/March I’ve been shopping on your net as I’m classed as a priority with all the things I have going on with me but I don’t place an order until I need too as I’ve noticed when I first started you couldn’t get a slot for weeks sometimes a month and which I think is unfair to some people who have a large family as I’m only shopping for one now but I’ve always done the shopping even when I worked as I worked on nights and that left me and my partner free on the weekends.. but like all families do when they are older they leave the nest as they say and start their own family but sadly I lost my partner of 55yrs in April just gone she died with pneumonia. But I still do the shopping for two so then it gives the others a chance to get their shopping..... but I’d never done it before and I’m thinking of keeping it up as my normal thing now so that leaves me free to visit my children and grandchildren also my great grandchildren as when the lockdown ends and with God's blessings the vaccine works well I’ve done enough talking you only wanted to know if the new was okay 😃well yes it is and if you have taken the time to read this (chapter as long as writing a book) then bless you for showing you DO CARE and I wish each and everyone of you the very best of wishes for you and your families I do hope that you can have a good time this Xmas also let’s all pray that 2021 will be a good year for every worldwide 🇬🇧💜❤️
Overall it’s a great app, but the lack of ability to put the basket in any sort of order is incredibly frustrating. Trying to work through 90+ items in the basket and make sure you have no duplicates items / have not missed anything is almost impossible- please just add some kind of sort by item type option! Other supermarket apps are not as easy to use- but they have far better basket organisation!
Sainsbury’s frequently do not deliver the complete order but offer smaller more expensive per unit substitutions but hide behind their corrupt substitution policy by saying the goods are cheaper - 24 clothes ordered 3 supplied! Tesco delivery is poor in that 2 out of the last 2 weeks the goods did not turn up on time
I have received excellent service using this app from Tesco for several years now. However, not sure if it’s since the last update but when I place a booking it is appearing in my calendar 50 times on the date booked. If anyone can solve this I would be so pleased.