You can activate the mobile application services [!unicredit!] and the mToken services without a branch visit, in case you have valid internetbank services [!unicredit!] credentials. With devices enabling fingerprint scanning, you can easily log into the services, or sign your transactions with biometrics. You can make it easier to approve online card purchases with push notifications.
What services are available in UniCredit mBanking?
• Transfer money and transactions between own accounts, even with currency conversion
• Activation of debit cards
• Checking the status of account balances, loans and savings
• Categorization and analysis of spendings and incomes
• Register, modify, and delete secondary IDs
• Login and transaction-signing with fingerprint authentication, or with face-recognition (available for iPhoneX devices and above)
• Push Notifications about incoming transactions when money is transferred to your account
• ATM cash withdrawal even if you don't have activated bank card up to 150.000 HUF (mCash)
• Debit Card limit modification
• Credit card repayment
• Managing Standing Orders (new and existing)
• Creating, deleting, editing direct debit forms
• SEPA transactions
• Scan & Pay
• Term Deposit
• Monthly e-statements
• Manage contact data (My Profile)
• Two-factor authentication for generating login and transaction authorizing codes for [!unicredit!] login and transaction signing
• Exchange rates
• ATM & Branch finder
Activating services without visiting branch.