To get started follow these steps :
1 - Open W-chat on your Apple Watch.
2 - Open WhatsApp on your phone.
3- In WhatsApp navigate to Settings --> WhatsApp Web --> Scan QR Code.
4 - Scan the QR Code that will load on your Apple Watch.
4-1 if the QR code did not scan(failed), just wait till the QR code changes and then scan the code.
5 - Wait for few seconds and it should load up.
Our Aim is to transfer all whatsApp app features to your wrist.
- Send and receive messages quickly
- Supports 16 languages with 14 keyboard layouts.
(English,Arabic,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese,Greek,Hebrew,Russian,Finnish,Turkish,Dutch,Chinese,Korean,Japanese and German).
- Send and receive Voice messages.
- Receive images and videos.
- Receive Stickers.
- Receive contacts.
- Send and Receive location.
- Last seen is shown.
- Check who is online live.
- Send messages to any contact or group.
- check contact stories (status).
- notifications when receiving messages
- Several typing methods
- Voice to text in any language.
Please keep in mind adding new features to the app is our pleasure, but if you face any issue please let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible.
you can contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd-party connector app for WhatsApp Web. It is not supported or endorsed by WhatsApp, Facebook Inc. The app connects using your official WhatsApp Web account and complies with WhatsApp usage terms and conditions.