Enjoy simpler banking on the go with the Westpac app. Available for Westpac Australia customers.
• Quick Balance - view your balance for up to 3 accounts and transfer money between them^
• Smart Search - find what you need, fast
• Digital card - access a digital version of your Westpac card available 24/7
• Biometric login - sign in with your fingerprint (iOS 10 and above) or Face ID (iPhone X and above) or 4 digit passcode
• Cardless Cash - withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac Group ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
• Share BSB and account information
• Set up reminders for credit card payments
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• Set up, view and save eStatements
• Set up Savings Goals and track your progress (Westpac Life customers only).
• Drag & drop to transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and BPAY® bills
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• PayID and fast Osko® payments
• Set up favourite payments using Siri shortcuts
• Deposit a cheque (eligible customers only).
• Temporarily lock* your personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards for up to 15 days
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Activate a credit or debit card.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Update your contact details
• Add a profile picture, update your wallpaper or change your app icon.
• Set up Apple Pay using an eligible Westpac Mastercard® debit or credit card, or personal Handycard.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
Things you should know:
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles using Quick Transfer. For eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
**Read the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple
Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs at
westpac.com.au/faq/apple-pay/ for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Siri and iPhone are trademarks of
Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
To open a Westpac Life account, customers must hold a Westpac everyday account in the same name and be registered for Online Banking. Fees and charges may apply on the everyday account.
Savings Goals: Both an account holder and an authorised user can use the Savings Goal feature, including to view, add, edit and delete the savings goals on Westpac Life account.
To assist with security, some features and functions may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms & each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision and consider whether this product is right for you.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.