For more than 25 years, The Wills Eye Manual has been a best-selling source of authoritative guidance on treating ocular disorders.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
100+ ocular conditions & symptoms. Coverage on drugs, procedures, & treatment protocols. Interactive flow charts.
Editor: Nika Bagheri; Brynn N. Wajda
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
For more than 25 years, The Wills Eye Manual has been a best-selling source of authoritative guidance on treating ocular disorders in an office, emergency room, or hospital setting. Introduces exciting new changes to bring this pocket-sized reference thoroughly up to date – including extensive multimedia content – while retaining the features that have made it so useful in daily practice.
New to this edition:
- Recent major clinical trials data
- Expertly produced videos depicting a wide range of common procedures with step-by-step narration, carefully selected to complement key techniques
- Changing trends in trauma, oculoplastics, cornea, pediatrics, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, and more
Outstanding features you’ve come to expect from the Wills Eye Manual:
- The most accurate and current information on more than 200 ophthalmic conditions
- Effective clinical recommendations for evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment
- Concise outline format for portability and quick reference
- All chapters are written and edited by the residents and attending ophthalmologists at one of the busiest and largest eye hospitals in the country
- It’s everything you wanted to know and nothing more.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.