"WriteChinese" is a pen and brush stroke learning app that integrates Chinese character stroke order query, pinyin annotation, and voice broadcast. It supports writing on iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, and Apple Pencil.
"Write Chinese" strictly follows the latest Chinese stroke order as a standard, and contains more than tens of thousands of commonly used Chinese characters to meet the retrieval needs of teachers and students, parents and children.
* Almost all pen and brush links of all Chinese characters are supported
* Support the standard stroke order of animation to play Chinese characters
* Support to practice writing Chinese, if you are familiar with wrong APP, you will be reminded of wrong strokes
* Support to show or hide the stroke order, it is convenient to realize writing Chinese characters silently and enhance memory
* Support any Chinese input automatically pinyin
* Support voice to play Chinese characters, if you don't know how to read this Chinese character, you can read it with just one click
* Support to share the corresponding Chinese characters to friends after writing
*Support Chinese simplified, traditional and English literal interpretation
More features waiting for you to discover ...
Chinese characters have a history of more than 6,000 years. They are the longest-used characters in the world and have no faults. Chinese characters are the only characters that have been inherited by the ancient pictographs of ideograms to date and are the only ones that have survived. We sincerely hope to help the majority of Chinese language learners around the world through "Straight strokes". Help billions of Chinese users learn how to write Chinese characters,