- Developed and used by physicians
- Real human patient body scans.
- Cross section anatomy reference
- This PRO version includes ALL existing body section modules.
X-Anatomy is a transaxial cross-sectional human anatomy interactive medical imaging atlas using CT images, designed for medical professionals & all students of anatomy.
X-Anatomy is developed and maintained by board-certified physicians who were unsatisfied with the inadequacy of the existing anatomy apps and books with lack of clinically relevant detail or poor interface.
We created X-Anatomy to use for ourselves, tested and used in clinical practice and as an interactive learning
resource. Therefore, we developed and maintain these features:
* Includes hundreds of images from actual human patient body scans.
* Detailed anatomic notes about muscles, vessels, and key anatomic structures
* Includes lymph node stations for neck cancers (AJR), breast cancers (AJCC), lung cancers (IASLC) used by surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, radiation oncologists, etc. Includes liver segment (Couinaud) classifications.
* Complete color-coded index of anatomic structures
* FOLLOW the positions and pathways of your selected anatomic structures automatically as you SCROLL through the image slices.
* Use the intuitive BODY LOCALIZER to show you where you are as you scroll through the body, as well as the general region of the anatomic structure
INCLUDED body section modules cover the major body sections from head to pelvis: CT Brain, CT Neck, CT Sinuses, CT Chest, CT Lungs, CT Abdomen & Male Pelvis, CT Abdomen & Female Pelvis.
Who uses X-Anatomy? We have received reports from people all over the world, including:
* Physicians and residents of all specialties, including radiologists, nuclear medicine, radiation oncologists, surgeons, neurologists, gastroenterologists, primary care, physical rehabilitation, etc., all physicians whose patients need CT scans.
* Medical students and pre-medical students
* Imaging technologists and students (x-ray/CT/PET/MRI)
* Nurses and nursing students, nurse practitioners, physician assistants
* Physical therapists and students
* Chiropractors and students
* All health care personnel
* Biomedical-related scientists and researchers who need a cross sectional human anatomy reference
* Anyone interested in learning about the human body or has had a CT scan of themselves and has taken home a copy of the images.
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. App Annie는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 36 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.