Do you have a great idea for an app or game you'd like to build yourself, but don't know where to begin? Are you a programmer that knows older programming languages but would like to learn to code in Swift quickly? If so this set of Swift Programming Tutorials is built just for you. Using simple but instructive examples, we show you the nuts and bolts of Swift programming with step-by-step examples in video tutorials. Most of the examples are built with Xcode 8 and Swift 3 ensuring you will learn and keep up with the newest technology used to build apps.
You will learn:
- How to declare and use basic data types.
- Using mutable and immutable objects
- How to declare and work with arrays
- Using For, While, and Repeat-While Loops
- Switch Statements
- How to write functions and call them
- Passing function parameters and working with return types
- Enumerated Types
- Forced Unwrapping
- Working with Strings and Characters
- Structures and Classes
- Typecasting and Downcasting
And more! Better than a book, you can watch code being written in real time. Examples are kept simple so that people can learn this elegant programming language and be ready to start building their own programs today.
- People new to computer programming
- People that know other languages like C++, but who want to develop apps for iOS
- People moving from older Objective-C to Swift
- Older workers who want to upgrade their skills
- Youngsters just getting started programming