Amanote improves note taking when slides
(PowerPoint) are used during presentations, lectures and conferences.
- Take clear, structured, and comprehensive notes when slides or syllabi are used as support material.
- Share notes between users.
- Insert mathematical and chemical formulas (LaTeX), drawings, etc.
- Export to PDF
- And much more ...
More features can be unlocked via Platinium and Premium subscriptions.
# Premium ($17.99/year)
- Time tracking (track the time spent on each slide so you know afterwards which slides are the most important ones).
- Focus mode (block other applications, such as Facebook, during a specified amount of time).
- Summary mode
- Advanced searching
# Platinium ($35.99/year)
- All in Premium.
- Slide-synchronized audio recorder (slide-synchronized audio recording system that links the audio to the right slides).
- Cloud storage (allow to backup and synchronize your notes between all your devices).
- Export the notes to Word (.docx)
- Open: PowerPoint, Word and Excel files
# Teacher ($209.99/year)
- All in Platinium.
- Creation of MOOCs (online courses) and Podcasts (course recordings).
- Export Podcasts/MOOCs.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will not automatically renew after the end of the period (one year). You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
|Amanote : One Slide - One Note|