AppLocker can password protect individual
apps on your Mac.
It's easy to use and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password and select the apps you want to keep private. It also supports Touch ID and Bluetooth ID (unlock apps with your fingerprint or with a nearby personal device).
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you lend your computer to a guest, friend or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
• Password protect individual applications on your Mac
• Touch ID: unlock apps with your fingerprint
• Bluetooth ID: automatically unlock apps when your personal device (for example, your phone) is near your computer (around 5 meters)
• Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
• Block access to applications that you want private and avoid
sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
• Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
|AppLocker (Password lock apps)|
|Movie Studio (Convert & Edit)|
|Show Passwords for Safari|
|Tabs Saver for Safari|
|Highlighter for Safari|
|Ruler for Safari|
|Save to Dropbox for Safari|
|Translate for Safari|
|Office Viewer for Safari|
|SiteFetcher (Site Downloader)|
|Snippets for Safari|
|Video Settings for Safari|
|CameraCast for Smart TVs|
|Page Screenshot for Safari|
|Phone Manager for Android|
|Focus - Highlight front window|
|Versions (Versioning Control)|