• Winner of a MOM'S CHOICE Gold Award
• Winner of a PARENTS’ CHOICE Gold Honor Award
• Winner of the EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from Children's Technology Review
• A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers starring the PBS favorite: Arthur
• Based on the award winning titles originally published by Living Books
• Educational Volume Discount now available
"I am excited to see these engaging interactive versions of my books available to kids everywhere once again. Thanks Wanderful!"
- Marc Brown, Author of the Arthur series of books
"When Arthur attends his first day of school, he learns that Mr. Ratburn, his teacher, has a legendary reputation among the kids as being a very hard teacher. Arthur is dismayed because he has homework on the very first day. It just doesn't seem fair. And to make first-day matters worse, the principal shows off a big trophy as a reminder of the upcoming spell-a-thon. The very next day Mr. Ratburn announces to his class that there will be a spelling test on Friday and the winners will represent the class in the spell-a-thon. And, as Arthur has taught us for so many years, hard work and determination pay off.
This well-paced book formatted app is enhanced with just the right dose of click-activated short animations. The narration, available in either Spanish or English, plays automatically and can be adjusted so that the narration completes before any of the animations can be played."
- Kristin Harris ©2013 Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Arthur's Teacher Trouble is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this great Marc Brown story to life. Read and play along as Arthur learns to cope with his strict new teacher, Mr. Ratburn and compete in a school-wide Spelling Bee. Will he study hard for the competition? How will he do?
• Interactive storybook in English and Spanish
• Change language from any page in the story
• 24 fully animated pages
• 40 interactive spelling words, each animated to reinforce the word meaning
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning - click on any word to hear it spoken
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when clicked
• A hidden animated surprise on each page -can find Arthur's "famous" paper airplane
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child's reading experience
• Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
• Move between pages with the new scrolling page navigation
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 32 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and the full 67 page Arthur's Teacher Trouble Classroom Activities guide (English)
Wanderful's goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Arthur's Teacher Trouble provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Arthur's Teacher Trouble is written by Marc Brown. Over 65 Million Arthur books are in print and the Arthur TV show is the longest running children's animated show in history.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
|Arthur's Teacher Trouble|
|Noah's Ark - Little Ark Interactive storybook|
|The Story of Creation - Little Ark Interactive storybook in English|
|Tortoise and the Hare|
|Berenstain Bears In the Dark|
|Berenstain Bears Get In a Fight|
|Harry and the Haunted House|