Block Craft 3D cubes world is a sandbox craft building game, you can build anything you can image, craft for new things, and survival, the only limit is your imagination. You will see cute animals playing with you, monsters, zombie will kill you if you near to them.
- Stunning voxel generation of the world
- Many species of animals, weapons, armor and items
- Zombies, spiders, vampires, ferocious predators.
- Day and night weather conditions +
- And a lot more!
- You can subscribe for new updates (new maps, new sub-games and new servers) and access all content.
- Subscriptions are $0.99 USD weekly or $2.99 USD monthly.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access all content for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases the subscription.