Sketch your idea!
You can write freely and quickly because it is handwritten.
You can concentrate on writing because it is the minimum function that can write only white lines on the blue canvas.
- Can be used as a notebook or notepad
- Pen tool: draw a line
- Curve / Straight line tool
- Solid / Dash line tool
- Eraser tool: erase the line you wrote
- Can change the size of the pen and eraser
- Undo / Redo
- Can change the page size
- Can scale the page
- Image sharing: Share an image as PNG, JPG, or PDF format. Also, you can share monochrome converted images.
- List documents
- Organize: Document folders
- Sort documents and folders
- Title documents and folders
- Delete the document then put it into the trash box.
- Restore the deleted document from the trash box.
- Delete the document entirely in the trash box.
- Copy documents: You can duplicate the document. Tap the copy button at the bottom right of the note screen to duplicate it.
- Read-only mode: While in read-only mode, you can disable writing and prevent erroneous operations. You can change the settings by tapping the title on the note screen.
- Option to use only Apple Pencil: Only available for iPad compatible with Apple Pencil.
- Double tap the Apple Pencil 2 to smoothly switch between pen and eraser.
- Can turn off/on the function the app puts the device into a sleep state if you don't touch the screen for a certain period while the page is displayed.
About In-App Purchase:
The first 20 pages can be used free of charge. After that, adding pages will be paid content.
Please support the developer.