Bonsai Album makes keeping track of your
Bonsai or Penjing collection easy. Track development of your trees throughout their lives, on your Mac!
Whether you’re new to Bonsai, a collector, or a dealer, Bonsai Album is the ideal tool for organizing your trees, pots, and notes.
Here’s what you can do with Bonsai Album:
- Record details about your trees, including age, source, style, species, and dimensions.
- Select from over 200 species names (with common and botanical names), or add new species.
- Sort trees by name or species
- Store pot details, along with photos.
- Track styling, fertilizing, and other events for every tree and pot in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Use the search field to quickly search bonsai, pot, and log lists.
- Add multiple photos per tree, pot, and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Select photos to appear on the main thumbnail display for each tree, pot, or log.
- View photos in a full-size gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- Rearrange photos with multiple selection and drag-and-drop support.
- View the log history for each tree or pot, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Saves changes automatically
- Retina graphics support
- Print bonsai, pot, or log lists, or information for a particular bonsai, pot, or log.
- Database import and export over WiFi to Bonsai Album on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Bonsai Album (iOS) BDBI-format import / export.
- Import / export via CSV format to transfer your Bonsai Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Bonsai Report HTML export. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
Please note that Bonsai Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any bonsai care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself.
Please visit http://BonsaiAlbum.com for more information about Bonsai Album, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Bonsai Album with other fans.