Camera Suite allows you to control GoPro Hero 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 cameras over Wifi on a Mac. It supports audio and video live streaming, media browsing, and a powerful scripting language to control the camera.
- Connect GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi bacpac), 3, 3+, 4 (including Hero 4 Session), Hero 5, Hero 6, HERO 2018, Hero 7, Hero 8* cameras over Wifi with your Mac.
- Support for GoPro Hero 4/5/6/7 pairing.
- Control all important camera settings (including resolution, frame rate, camera mode, Protune, ...).
- Live video preview.
- Live audio and video UDP streaming server (for instance for streaming to VLC, ffmpeg, or other media players).
- View, stream, download, and delete media files directly over Wifi.
- HTTP Command server to remotely control the camera via HTTP using a simple REST API.
* Hero 8 cameras need a special connection procedure: https://www.cameraremote.de/how-to-connect-gopro-hero-8-cameras-over-wifi
+++ Live streaming tutorials +++
- How to use a GoPro as webcam (for Zoom, Skype, etc.): https://www.cameraremote.de/how-to-use-your-gopro-as-a-webcam/
- How to use your GoPro in OBS Studio: https://www.cameraremote.de/how-to-connect-to-gopro-hero-cameras-with-obs-studio/
- YouTube Live: https://www.cameraremote.de/how-to-live-stream-from-gopro-hero-cameras-to-youtube/
- Facebook Live: https://www.cameraremote.de/how-to-live-stream-from-gopro-hero-camera-to-facebook-live/
+++ Live preview with Hero 4 and 5+ cameras +++
If you cannot see the live preview then make sure that the macOS firewall does not block the UDP port 8554 (details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201642).
Do you miss a feature or do you have a problem? Just contact us here: http://www.camerasuite.org/contact
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way. GoPro is a registered trademark of GoPro Inc.