Preview CorelDRAW Files.
iOS version is available on Appstore.
CDRViewer 2 is a next major update version of CDRViewer which allows you open and view CorelDRAW files on macOS. Until now I couldn't open CorelDRAW files on my iMac. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on macOS and exports to Vector PDF format file. Opening CorelDRAW format files on macOS is possible now. When you install CDRViewer 2 on your macOS, you will be able to open CDR files.
CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. This can be done only on Windows. With CDRViewer 2 there is no need to another operating system and another machine or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
1. CDRViewer 2 runs on your macOS.
2. CDRViewer 2 can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to Vector PDF file format. (This is a Pro Feature, check CDRViewer Pro)
3. Fast file loading and zooming function.
4. All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use.
5. Now supports Cyrillic and other characters.
6. Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
Simple and useful productive tool for designers. If you have any ideas or features, feel free to drop a message regarding your opinions by using our contact us page.
|Artbox for Affinity-Templates|
|PrintLab Studio 3|
|CDRConverter - for CorelDRAW|
|Flat Icon Collection|