You slump into your chair after another day of investigations. Just as you start to lose yourself in the glow of the TV screen, the telephone rings. The museum curator needs your help - a tourist has gone missing. You smirk at his warning of paranormal goings-on; that's what Demon Hunters are for.
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
You are Hector Cole, member of a long-forgotten order and a freelance Demon Hunter. As a specialist in paranormal investigations, your skills are highly sought-after by those with problems of an otherworldly nature. One such a person is Edmund Strange, the owner and curator of The Museum of Mysticism and Monstrosity. Not long ago, a visitor to the museum vanished under mysterious circumstances. Now that all rational methods of finding him have been exhausted, you are the curator’s last hope before word of this disaster reaches the media. It falls upon you to solve this mystery and banish any horrors, ghosts or monsters that plague that place. You have bested evil before, yet as you arrive at the scene you feel a tingling sensation of being watched by someone... or something.
• Once again step into the shoes of a Demon Hunter
• Immerse yourself in the eerie Museum with 35 hand-drawn locations
• Discover the fate of the missing tourist by solving 26 Puzzles
• An adventure for hidden-object game enthusiasts and newcomers alike
• Unlock the prequel to the original story