Ever wanted to temporarily keep your Mac from starting its screen saver or going to sleep? Sure, you could change your Energy Saver settings, but isn't there a more convenient way? Well, now there is!
Coffee Buzz is the easiest and safest display-sleep preventer available. With simple operation and exclusive Safety Auto-Shutoff feature, keeping your Mac awake (and letting it sleep again) is now as simple as a click!
• Three easy-to-use settings:
◦ Buzz mode: blocks all system and display sleep, and prevents the display from dimming
◦ Doze mode: allows the display to sleep, but macOS stays responsive and active in the background
◦ Off: provides a convenient way to disable sleep effects without having to quit and reopen Coffee Buzz
• Control from the status bar, two convenient sizes of app window, or the Dock icon
• Timer with multiple convenient presets and custom settings
• Set rules to automatically control Coffee Buzz:
◦ At startup
◦ When you connect or disconnect the power adapter (on a portable Mac)
◦ When the low-battery warning appears (on a portable Mac)
◦ Based on the other apps you use
• Exclusive Safety Auto-Shutoff rule designed to reduce the chance of accidental display damage or burn-in. While not intended to be a substitute for responsibility and careful use, Safety Auto-Shutoff can keep a mistake from turning into an expensive headache.
Note: This app cannot prevent your Mac from sleeping if you use the Sleep menu command or close the screen on a portable Mac. This used to be possible years ago, but macOS no longer allows applications of any type to block the user's direct commands to enter sleep.
Comments, questions, and feedback are always welcome. Please visit Coffee Buzz Support using the links on this page for more information.