Named the favorite privacy tool of the New York Times in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Disconnect offers simple to use and powerful protection.
Disconnect Premium blocks and shows you tracking across your entire device, protecting you inside all the apps and browsers you use. Our VPN encrypts all your traffic and changes your IP address, which makes it harder for others to access and track your online activity.
Our free tracking protection blocks trackers just in your Safari browser.
Disconnect never logs, tracks, or collects any of your online activity or personal information, except the information you explicitly volunteer.
- Proud to help protect over 50 million people
- Accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app 2016, 2017, 2018
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the Today Show, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, Wired, and many more
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations including Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and the EFF
Disconnect Premium features:
- Blocks invisible tracking and next generation malware (malvertising) threats
- Allows you to actually see the trackers we block
- Accelerates page load speeds by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
- Unlike browser specific products, Disconnect Premium protects you across all your applications
- Allows you to encrypt all Internet connections, to prevent Wi-Fi snooping and other forms of surveillance
- Encrypts insecure DNS
Free tracker protection for Safari:
- Blocks invisible tracking and next generation malware (malvertising) threats inside the Safari browser
- Accelerates page load speeds in Safari by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
Length: You can sign up for 1 or 12 month subscriptions
Prices for subscriptions:
- Your Disconnect Premium subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
- The monthly or annual subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn auto-renewal off in your Account Settings after purchase.