Are the text of documents and books written too small or not suitable for you?
If you suffer from dyslexia, AMD, reading problem or simply a vision problem, Camera reader is the application that asks you every day.
1. Take a photo of the text using your iPhone or iPad camera
2. The application detected and automatically recognizes the text then adapts it according to your reading preferences.
3. Save the text to read it again later.
The application contains settings adapted to your reading profile and allows you to:
- Better distinction of letters, thanks to a wide choice of policies (Helvetica, OpenDyslexic, Andika Basic, Arial, Arial Rounded MT Bold, Chalkboard SE, Gill Sans, HelveticaNeue-Light, Kailasa, Optima, Trebuchet MS, Verdana)
- Easier reading, with magnification of the text size
- Better reading comfort, thanks to the experience of the space between letters, words and lines
- Increase contrast and reduce eye stress, by stimulating the color of the text and the background with a specially studied color palette
Your suggestions for improving the application to your needs are welcome.