Folder Colorizer allows you to customize
your folders with just about any color.
Would like to make your folders looks cool? Or want to organize your folders to make things easier to find? Change the color of your folders and make them distinguishable!
Folder Colorizer is the coolest and easiest way to colorize your folders, with just a few clicks, everything is done for you. You can even colorize folders / restore color in batch.
* How to use
• Select a color you love.
• Drop the folders you would like to colorize into the Folder Colorizer window.
• Click the "Colorize" button, done!
* How to restore original color
• Click the "Restore Original Color" button.
• Drop in the folders you would like to restore color.
• Click "Restore Color".
|WebP Viewer: quick look & view|
|Context Menu Lite|
|HelloWeb Free: Write & Test HTML/CSS/JS Code|
|SnailGit Lite: Git for Finder|
|SnailGit: Git for Finder|
|New Terminal Here|
|New File Menu Free|
|New File Menu|
|SnailSVN Lite: SVN for Finder|
|SnailSVN: SVN for Finder|
|Simple Git Server|