Warning, some macOS 10.14 users might
experience issues like image not showing or even crashes. I am working on ways to improve the situation.
Fragment is a cool, alternative image viewer for the Desktop with many unique featues
• Unique HUD UI. Both attractive and useful, it keeps Your image at maximum screen real-estate.
• Fast, resizable thumbnails for all images in the current directory.
• Fast app startup and image loading; fluid onscreen image navigation.
• Unique Peek and Skim browsing options to quickly examine image folders.
• Unprecedented Animated GIFs Support with Timetrack, Reverse Play and Speed Control.
• Unique Metadata overview, where you can select any property to be shown as an image overlay.
• Unique browser-like "Back" button, to navigate the history of viewed images and directories.
• Unique Unconstrained Pan. The image can freely be moved around, without it being stuck to the edges of the window, perfect for viewing details, located on the edges or corners of the image.
• 55+ amazing Transition effects, available for both Slideshow and normal Browsing.
• Crop, Extend And Rotate image editing options.
• Very friendly to use over a local network (NAS), because of heavy use of asynchronous operations and local caching.
Supported File Formats: JPEG (image/jpeg);TIFF (image/tiff);PNG (image/png);GIF (image/gif);TGA (image/x-tga);BMP (image/bmp);PSD (image/vnd.adobe.photoshop);JPEG 2000 (image/jp2);JNG (image/x-jng);MNG (video/x-mng);EXR (image/x-exr);HDR (image/vnd.radiance);DDS (image/x-dds);PFM (image/x-portable-floatmap);PGM (image/x-portable-graymap);PPM (image/x-portable-pixmap);PBM (image/x-portable-bitmap);CD (image/x-photo-cd);PICT (image/x-pict);IFF (image/x-iff);PCX (image/x-pcx);CMU (image/x-cmu-raster);WBM (image/vnd.wap.wbmp);CUT (image/x-cut);ILBM (image/x-ilbm);XBM (image/x-xbitmap);XPM (image/x-xpixmap);G3 (image/fax-g3);SGI (image/x-sgi);KOALA (image/x-koala);