Gitbox is a simple yet powerful Git
Important: to make FileMerge work with the latest Xcode, read the instruction: http://gitboxapp.com/
• Full text search in commit metadata, file paths and diffs.
• Full support for pull, fetch, push, stash, rebase, branch reset, tagging and checkout.
• Automatic fetch from remote servers.
• Visual diff between branches.
• Integration with popular diff tools (Kaleidoscope, Changes etc.)
• Submodule support and automatic submodule updates.
• Color tagging for commits (better than "git bisect").
• Drag and drop file from history.
• Quick Look for files in history.
• Instant sync with the file system, smooth integration with Terminal.
You can clone, push and pull using usual protocols supported by Git (including HTTP). Repositories and clones on the local and networking filesystems are also supported.
Gitbox is powered by the standard build of Git 1.7 which is protected by GNU General Public License Version 2. Gitbox neither links (statically or dynamically) with Git nor uses specific APIs to work with Git. You can obtain Git source code at the following address: http://git-scm.com/ According the GPLv2 section 3.b, if you want a copy of source code for the bundled Git, I can provide it on a physical media for the cost of production and distribution. See Legal Info in the app for details.