Gladys is a drag-and-drop shelf that holds
things you want to set aside, such as links, text snippets, map locations, contacts, images, photos, emails, messages
and much more (even if the application that the information came from is removed)
It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and helps keep you focused by letting you quickly set something aside, without having to consider where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• A completely native Mac app, using standard key combinations such as copy and paste, Quicklook, Spotlight, Handoff, service integrations and a share extension for apps that don't support drag & drop.
• Quickly search for items inside the app or via Spotlight.
• Annotate items with notes, custom titles, and tag items with labels that allow you to easily categorise, browse, and sort your collection.
• Turn on automatic iCloud syncing to sync your data with other Macs and iOS devices running Gladys. Use handoff to quickly locate and open items that you're viewing between devices.
• Invite friends to keep items from your own collection in their own collections, and, if you give permission, even collaboratively annotate and edit them.
• Ideal for bookmarking between apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, or quickly share links between different browsers.
• Advanced users can import/export/merge collection archives, as well as export items in a ZIP file for sharing, download items pointed to by web links, and even archive web pages.
• Experienced users can get details on dropped items and extract or modify specific data components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item, add a new image, or edit the title).
• Technical users can reveal the raw binary "blob" in Finder to access the raw bytes of whatever data was dragged in for further processing. (Changes to the raw data will be detected and synced up, if iCloud sync is used.)
• Contains no analytics, ratings prompts, or noise.
• Gladys is free for casual use (up to 10 simultaneous items). Power users with larger libraries can expand Gladys to hold unlimited items with a 99 cent in-app-purchase.