--- new version for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
is here! ---
It helps you cut back on your stationary time throughout the day!
How long have you been sitting there staring at your Mac? Give your tired eyes and sore body the breaks they deserve with automatic tracking and custom alerts!
Research shows that prolonged sitting is associated with a significantly higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, and depression, as well as muscle and joint problems. Even if you meet typical exercise guidelines, sitting for long periods of time can still compromise your health. Fortunately, moving even just a few minutes every hour reduces the negative effects of sitting...
- easy-to-read pie chart data display
- easy-to-use interface accessed with a simple mouseover
- customized alerts that can remind you if you're spending too much time sitting and staring at your screen, whether it's for the sitting, for the hour, or even for the day. Hourly Activity Alerts keeps accurate track of your usage.
- You can decide when an alert pops up. Either use our defaults or set your own custom time limits
- all alerts can be muted
- all alerts can be sent to notification center
- elegant, colorful display presets
- animated status menu bar icon
v1.70 -> v1.71
- app size dramatically reduced
- preferences panel color changed to white
- startup tip modified
- menu re-arranged for simplification
- more by dragonBTV simplified
- performance improvements for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
|Hourly Activity Alerts|
|Battery Charging Alert|
|Word Count Popup|
|Movie Rotate Lite|
|Word Count Icon|