HowOnline is a simple app to display your
current ping to google.com or detailed error info (such as not being able to ping 188.8.131.52, being on a self-assigned ip,
broken dns, etc).
- Monitors WiFi connection for detailed connection information and displays it in your OSX menu bar
- When online, live ping of google.com to ensure connectivity
- Status refreshes automatically on WiFi adapter state change or every 3 seconds
- Optimized for performance and minimal power usage (doesn't unnecessarily check everything every time)
- Support for both Dark and Light menu bars
- Auto-launches at startup if configured
- Totally free and opensource (please contribute! https://github.com/lg/HowOnline)
I would also love your feedback directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or file issues directly at https://github.com/lg/HowOnline/issues. The other project I work on is called Envoy, check it out: https://envoy.com.
|HowOnline · Monitor your WiFi status|